At All-Round Asbestos Removal we take great pride in our work and ensuring that the safety of everyone around us is met.
This is why we take such great precautions in how the removal of the asbestos process works.
Here are a few of the steps we take to ensure the removal is done safely:
- Our team will place drop sheets all around the area of which the asbestos is to be removed.
- We will then hose down the sheets of asbestos to ensure that minimal fibres will get into the air.
- The asbestos sheets are then double wrapped in 200UM plastic and duct taped firmly.
- One of our team members will then transport the wrapped asbestos to a landfill where it will be disposed of legally.
- A licensed asbestos assessor will then come and inspect your property to ensure that everything has been done to industry standards.